Stuffs to avoid buying

Kb27

Supersonic

I didn't see any thread on this, but think we should share what not to buy, based on bad experience.

To start off, do not buy this Blue coloured Baygon. It leaks. It's made in China.

One fine day, all of a sudden after a couple of weeks, I smell insecticide. I didn't sprayed any, but it just whiff around. Later, I realized it came from this Baygon. I didn't believe it at first, but found the half-can, now completely emptied. The seal is bad. It leaked by itself some time. Happened now to 2 bottles.

Don't waste your money.

6154UrvUsnL._AC_SX522_.jpg

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B072LF1G6G/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19

On 6/5/2023 at 1:20 PM, Kxbc said:

Coffee creamer. Any brand.

avoid all coffee creamer, use fresh milk.

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

Er avoid cigarettes, alcohol and too much sugary stuff. Can no eat and still stay healthy n alive is best. 

Oops. 

I mean, avoid drinks with zero in label. Read liao, blurr. 

Pls eat durians. Alamak, OT. 

😂😂😂😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

Supercharged

I stopped buying these products called More Good Years and We'll Look After Each and Every Singaporean long ago even though the manufacturer sends me vouchers, etc.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 12

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2023 at 3:30 PM, Kklim said:

I stopped buying these products called More Good Years and We'll Look After Each and Every Singaporean long ago even though the manufacturer sends me vouchers, etc.

This product sounds familiar le but can't recall what it is. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I stopped buying years ago but many others still buying. Boh pian got to swallow. 

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2023 at 3:49 PM, 13177 said:

This product sounds familiar le but can't recall what it is. 😅

On 6/5/2023 at 4:00 PM, Volvobrick said:

I stopped buying years ago but many others still buying. Boh pian got to swallow. 

Ahhh, suddenly now i recall what it is liao. 😅 These products if can buy, pigs can fly, or sun will set in the east and rise in the west lo. 🙄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

On 6/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kb27 said:

I didn't see any thread on this, but think we should share what not to buy, based on bad experience.

To start off, do not buy this Blue coloured Baygon. It leaks. It's made in China.

One fine day, all of a sudden after a couple of weeks, I smell insecticide. I didn't sprayed any, but it just whiff around. Later, I realized it came from this Baygon. I didn't believe it at first, but found the half-can, now completely emptied. The seal is bad. It leaked by itself some time. Happened now to 2 bottles.

Don't waste your money.

I cant recall the last time I bought DDT. To me none of them is "instant kill".

Somemore last time it is in oil droplets form. Spray already have to clean up. 

Hypersonic

Of course must PayNow N PayLah 🤣🤣…..

Twincharged

People set up thread for posting of items to not buy. You all anyhow reply and mess it up. 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

Hypersonic
On 6/5/2023 at 4:11 PM, Watwheels said:

I cant recall the last time I bought DDT. To me none of them is "instant kill".

Somemore last time it is in oil droplets form. Spray already have to clean up. 

Ya, sometimes i don't really want to use DDT due to the area would become oily and smelly and need to clean up. Only use if see tons of ants crawling. For cockroaches, i would use swatter flies pat to kill it.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 6/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kb27 said:

Don't waste your money.

This is better: https://shopee.sg/Fumakilla-H2O-Waterbased-585ml-i.432288133.11327464590  No chemical smell or oily residue. Cheaper in Malaysia, of course

On 6/5/2023 at 4:19 PM, 13177 said:

Ya, sometimes i don't really want to use DDT due to the area would become oily and smelly and need to clean up. Only use if see tons of ants crawling. For cockroaches, i would use swatter flies pat to kill it.

Ants just need to spray with water (add a few drops of dishwashing liquid) ..... very effective 👍

Cockroach? I run away. 😅

• Haha! 6

Supersonic

This is sometimes heng suay also. Just like lemon car.

It cannot be all blue Baygon cans are leaking. If any one leaks, the Baygon smell should spread beyond the shelf area!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1