inlinesix Hypersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 20 minutes ago, mersaylee said: May I know the reason behind that part...followed chiobu issit? 😁 There are 4 steep slope. 😢 No chiobu ↡ Advertisement 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fcw75 Hypersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 16 minutes ago, Ct3833 said: The problem with 20" is the size of the bike when folded, i believe that is also why Brompton does not(want to ) have 20" wheels. A 1.9m tall guy riding a 16” wheel looks quite weird. 😅 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 1 hour ago, inlinesix said: I did about 50+km. Have to give up 99 bend, Sentosa & Mt Faber. Planned route Your’e Goliath Tan 💪 …….🤣🤣……. Max have done last year on Changi Coast to Marina and back to/ fro …… all flat ground except at Fort Road steel ramp was 111 km …. Fingers became numb for a while ….. of course with one Kopi break at Changi Village 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
inlinesix Hypersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 (edited) 17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said: A 1.9m tall guy riding a 16” wheel looks quite weird. 😅 A lot of AMDK also this height. You need telescopic seat post for Brompton Edited February 11, 2023 by inlinesix Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voodooman Supersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 3 hours ago, Ody_2004 said: A big dormitory is there.. those lorries are ferrying those workers. The sand bank and cement factory oso there.. so lots of trucks.. For TMCR i feel safer as many lanes and the lane is wider. Seletar is crazily dusty with lots of debris on the roads at certain stretch, otherwise more ups and downs and curves, better training grounds than TMCR. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 5 hours ago, inlinesix said: I did about 50+km. Have to give up 99 bend, Sentosa & Mt Faber. Planned route Rifle Range Rd is nice Inside NTU also quite a lot of climb. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged February 11, 2023 Share February 11, 2023 Think i go back sleep better! Whahahahaha.. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged February 12, 2023 Share February 12, 2023 10 hours ago, Ody_2004 said: Think i go back sleep better! Whahahahaha.. Sibei suay... siam the rain this morning.. afternoon see weather good went cycling.. kenna poured till everywhere oso wet.. Just got back.. bathed and air drying my bike! 🤬 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
t0y0ta Supercharged February 12, 2023 Share February 12, 2023 9 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said: Sibei suay... siam the rain this morning.. afternoon see weather good went cycling.. kenna poured till everywhere oso wet.. Just got back.. bathed and air drying my bike! 🤬 This period, everyday afternoon pour Better you hedge your bets on morning 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged February 25, 2023 Share February 25, 2023 Went cycling this morning.. was at Seletar Aerospace area the wind to me jin strong.. hard to fight so cut short my ride..suay suay oso kenna 2 sandflies to my eyes.. Ride safe.. windy no joke.. i gave myself 1 meter away from the kerb so can react to the sudden gust of wind.. Saw a cyclist down at the Cycling lane.. got a lorry just in front.. dunno what happened... TP Vulva was oredi there and saw an ambulance turning in.. 1 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Volvobrick Hypersonic February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 7:19 AM, Ody_2004 said: Went cycling this morning.. was at Seletar Aerospace area the wind to me jin strong.. hard to fight so cut short my ride..suay suay oso kenna 2 sandflies to my eyes.. Ride safe.. windy no joke.. i gave myself 1 meter away from the kerb so can react to the sudden gust of wind.. Saw a cyclist down at the Cycling lane.. got a lorry just in front.. dunno what happened... TP Vulva was oredi there and saw an ambulance turning in.. So early already accident! Maybe lorry driver didn't even know that's a cycling lane for Sunday. It's not prominent. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 8:01 AM, Volvobrick said: So early already accident! Maybe lorry driver didn't even know that's a cycling lane for Sunday. It's not prominent. Possible.. some may not rest enuff.. both driver n cyclist.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heartlander Turbocharged February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 Yesterday went for a ride along TCMR and had an unpleasant experience. Those who frequent the Changi Beach area would know that the Changi Beach Carpark 6 has been used as launching ground for those glide para-sail kind of sport in recent years. The people would park their cars in the carpark and drag the gears into the beach crossing the foot/cycling path. Yesterday when cycle through the stretch, happened to have a angmo pulling his gear machiam a boat along the track. As I whiz past him, some loose nylon strong from his boat got entangled and caught me by my neck. I was able to do emergency brake and fortunate to stop without injuries! The rope was not sharp but definintely tough enough to cause abrasion otherwise. I was nearly pulled down from my bike by my neck but lucky I was already slowing down. I was panting from my sprint and did not want to stop to scold so I just put in words to the effect that they better do proper lookout next time to prevent bad accidents from happening. But on hind sight, the reaction from the local companion of the angmo really left alot to be desired as he used very condescending attitude to react to my short outburst, humming yayayayayaya kind of words when I just asked the angmo to be more careful. I would simply move on if the angmo had apologise graciously but it really left a sour note. But I am not pursuing this as I regard it as an one-off event. But if happen to cycle near those boat or boat-like thingy over that stretch or anywhere along any beach, better slow down and get ready for any loose rope/string from the items. 6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mersaylee Hypersonic February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, Heartlander said: Yesterday went for a ride along TCMR and had an unpleasant experience. Those who frequent the Changi Beach area would know that the Changi Beach Carpark 6 has been used as launching ground for those glide para-sail kind of sport in recent years. The people would park their cars in the carpark and drag the gears into the beach crossing the foot/cycling path. Yesterday when cycle through the stretch, happened to have a angmo pulling his gear machiam a boat along the track. As I whiz past him, some loose nylon strong from his boat got entangled and caught me by my neck. I was able to do emergency brake and fortunate to stop without injuries! The rope was not sharp but definintely tough enough to cause abrasion otherwise. I was nearly pulled down from my bike by my neck but lucky I was already slowing down. I was panting from my sprint and did not want to stop to scold so I just put in words to the effect that they better do proper lookout next time to prevent bad accidents from happening. But on hind sight, the reaction from the local companion of the angmo really left alot to be desired as he used very condescending attitude to react to my short outburst, humming yayayayayaya kind of words when I just asked the angmo to be more careful. I would simply move on if the angmo had apologise graciously but it really left a sour note. But I am not pursuing this as I regard it as an one-off event. But if happen to cycle near those boat or boat-like thingy over that stretch or anywhere along any beach, better slow down and get ready for any loose rope/string from the items. To them shix happens...no apology needed...just move on... Next time just ram into them and when ask for apology...your turn to yayayayaya and ride away...shix happens anyway 😁 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sosaria Twincharged February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 (edited) On 2/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, Heartlander said: Yesterday went for a ride along TCMR and had an unpleasant experience. Those who frequent the Changi Beach area would know that the Changi Beach Carpark 6 has been used as launching ground for those glide para-sail kind of sport in recent years. The people would park their cars in the carpark and drag the gears into the beach crossing the foot/cycling path. Yesterday when cycle through the stretch, happened to have a angmo pulling his gear machiam a boat along the track. As I whiz past him, some loose nylon strong from his boat got entangled and caught me by my neck. I was able to do emergency brake and fortunate to stop without injuries! The rope was not sharp but definintely tough enough to cause abrasion otherwise. I was nearly pulled down from my bike by my neck but lucky I was already slowing down. I was panting from my sprint and did not want to stop to scold so I just put in words to the effect that they better do proper lookout next time to prevent bad accidents from happening. But on hind sight, the reaction from the local companion of the angmo really left alot to be desired as he used very condescending attitude to react to my short outburst, humming yayayayayaya kind of words when I just asked the angmo to be more careful. I would simply move on if the angmo had apologise graciously but it really left a sour note. But I am not pursuing this as I regard it as an one-off event. But if happen to cycle near those boat or boat-like thingy over that stretch or anywhere along any beach, better slow down and get ready for any loose rope/string from the items. No choice but to slow down and keep lookout when seeing things crossing. Continuing to sprint is dangerous. Even when I see anglers get too close, I get a little worried. Our routine exercise, be it running or cycling, is just for general fitness not as a professional athlete, life and limb more important. Edited February 26, 2023 by Sosaria 4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 1:16 PM, Heartlander said: Yesterday went for a ride along TCMR and had an unpleasant experience. Those who frequent the Changi Beach area would know that the Changi Beach Carpark 6 has been used as launching ground for those glide para-sail kind of sport in recent years. The people would park their cars in the carpark and drag the gears into the beach crossing the foot/cycling path. Yesterday when cycle through the stretch, happened to have a angmo pulling his gear machiam a boat along the track. As I whiz past him, some loose nylon strong from his boat got entangled and caught me by my neck. I was able to do emergency brake and fortunate to stop without injuries! The rope was not sharp but definintely tough enough to cause abrasion otherwise. I was nearly pulled down from my bike by my neck but lucky I was already slowing down. I was panting from my sprint and did not want to stop to scold so I just put in words to the effect that they better do proper lookout next time to prevent bad accidents from happening. But on hind sight, the reaction from the local companion of the angmo really left alot to be desired as he used very condescending attitude to react to my short outburst, humming yayayayayaya kind of words when I just asked the angmo to be more careful. I would simply move on if the angmo had apologise graciously but it really left a sour note. But I am not pursuing this as I regard it as an one-off event. But if happen to cycle near those boat or boat-like thingy over that stretch or anywhere along any beach, better slow down and get ready for any loose rope/string from the items. Can do parasail there? But cannot fly kite. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heartlander Turbocharged February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 10:51 PM, Atonchia said: Can do parasail there? But cannot fly kite. i am not sure if it is called kitesurfing or kiteboarding. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic February 26, 2023 Share February 26, 2023 On 2/26/2023 at 11:37 PM, Heartlander said: i am not sure if it is called kitesurfing or kiteboarding. https://www.caas.gov.sg/public-passengers/aerial-activities/kitesurfing#:~:text=Kitesurfing should not be conducted,sea level in any other If Changi Beach is 5km away from Changi airport then kite surfing is allowed without the need of permit. But the whole TMCR is less than 1km away from Changi Airport. ↡ Advertisement 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Next generation of smartphones - foldable phones
Next generation of smartphones - foldable phones
Need Recommendations for a bicycle
Need Recommendations for a bicycle
Foldable static sunshade
Foldable static sunshade
Folding bikes
Folding bikes
75km-long first phase of Round Island Route opens
75km-long first phase of Round Island Route opens
Trunk Rack for Bicycle
Trunk Rack for Bicycle
83-Year-Old Man Fixes Bicycles At Pasir Ris Void Deck To Pay For Kidney Dialysis
83-Year-Old Man Fixes Bicycles At Pasir Ris Void Deck To Pay For Kidney Dialysis