Where are you now...

Carbon82

22 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

don't see my nick there

must try to be less active now to be on the list

Frank dissection:

but first we need a frog ...... yooohoooo Radx .....

seriously:

1. small group - cannot penetrate by newbies even when using WD40, some cheapskate tried KY Gel also cannot get in

2. some self-serving - cut others down because others cannot afford Lolex

3. Highly sanitized forum - this cannot that cannot (full naked photo of under-taker even though it meant to be art will attract a BAN or discuss last night talk politics in bed with undertaker will also not always but earn a few warnings with eventual BAN)

4. Too many OLD birds, all brown and black looking and about to drop off. Need new young blood but not school kids to rejuvenate this forum. But the new younger generation got different perspective that many old birds cannot handle and will organize themselves to attack new birds. Then new birds leave.

5. Prizes for all the categories - it is always the same people winning and might as well give out the prize ahead on 1st Jan of the year. May be have prize for newbie.

6. Car forum but lite and easy more active. I think owners of forum need to bring in more involving vehicles. Interview forumer (every month) to make this  forum for real but please no more interview on Mr Ban (giving out BAN).

7. Basically: POWER (moderators), MONEY (lolex and prizes) and SEX (if use undertaker naked photo - many ku ku bird will become 10 size smaller, some may even vomit).

8. Ultimately, it all depends on the owner/s which segment or niche they are aiming at. It takes two hands to clap (moderators - forumers) working to keep this forum lively.

PS: If we are all going to be really open and real on this forum, we need those in control to start first. Eg have a group photo of admin and moderators. Please do not give out darts as Christmas present to forumers. Thank you.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
7 hours ago, Atonchia said:

So, far so good. 

I still like post during unearthly hours. 

Only not to satisfied with the search function. Always need to key same word twice. 

Key same word twice? 

Are you referring to the search function on the home page. 

Hope this helps:

If you click enter via the "magnifying glass", it will bring you to advanced search (have to enter keywords again) 

Screenshot_20191218_090245_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c866ff5a58716dc3aea44af51f230f70.jpg

Screenshot_20191218_090251_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7d1a06dbb070fbf72d636b4a8b5598cc.jpg

However, if you search via the" enter bar" on your phone's keyboard, it should bring you to the search results instantly. And then from there you'll be able to narrow your search via the advanced search options. 

This is a little confusing for some and we will be simplifying the search function. 

Screenshot_20191218_090301_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191218_090309_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.eefea8671cf92adb41e92e3d28e19416.jpg

8 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

In what way is it not as user friendly as before may I ask? 

slow loading and revamp liao seems many options becum messy or hang

not friendly anymore for lau ah pek lor

notice many people disappear too

sian sad 

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Key same word twice? 

Are you referring to the search function on the home page. 

Hope this helps:

If you click enter via the "magnifying glass", it will bring you to advanced search (have to enter keywords again) 

Screenshot_20191218_090245_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c866ff5a58716dc3aea44af51f230f70.jpg

Screenshot_20191218_090251_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.7d1a06dbb070fbf72d636b4a8b5598cc.jpg

However, if you search via the" enter bar" on your phone's keyboard, it should bring you to the search results instantly. And then from there you'll be able to narrow your search via the advanced search options. 

This is a little confusing for some and we will be simplifying the search function. 

Screenshot_20191218_090301_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191218_090309_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.eefea8671cf92adb41e92e3d28e19416.jpg

I have been using the 1st bar, because most convenient when scrolling the mobile phone, hence always require to enter the same word again in the advance search. 

7 hours ago, Atonchia said:

So, far so good. 

I still like post during unearthly hours. 

Only not to satisfied with the search function. Always need to key same word twice. 

yup i have the same problem. It only happens in mobile.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
32 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

I have been using the 1st bar, because most convenient when scrolling the mobile phone, hence always require to enter the same word again in the advance search. 

Yeap that's the advanced search. We'll be changing that in time to come to display the instant search results without having to rekey. Please bear with it for now.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
22 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yup i have the same problem. It only happens in mobile.

Hit enter from your mobile's keyboard instead of using the magnifying glass. We will be simplifying that soon. We hear you!

Turbocharged

didn't know i was mentioned in this post. 

nothing to do with the website revamp. i still read but i post less. 

• Praise 3

Im not high volume poster or mention here but from my experience the site upgrade was so bad (slow, horrible UI) i stop coming for a few weeks. After came back, the site problems mostly fixed but i find the place quite dead (or maybe all the thread topic seem same same nothing new) and so less motivation to check in regularly... i think will take time to recover

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Yeap that's the advanced search. We'll be changing that in time to come to display the instant search results without having to rekey. Please bear with it for now.

To me the biggest missing feature is the ability to search within a thread in the old format, the new cannot search leh or am i missing something?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Leporting! I admit i cum lesser nowadays...i oso dunno why.😝   

Posting picture like jin ma fun...hv to either reduce file size or upload to other sites and insert links. If can automatically reduce file size to fit in is bestest. 

• Praise 2

16 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Reservist cannot use phone meh? Don't gei siao. We know how reservist works. Haha. 

Can use la hahaha just nothing to post now 😭😭😭😭

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, ALTK said:

Leporting! I admit i cum lesser nowadays...i oso dunno why.😝   

Posting picture like jin ma fun...hv to either reduce file size or upload to other sites and insert links. If can automatically reduce file size to fit in is bestest. 

Weird

for me its easier to post pic

see? 

5D94B1F5-00A6-4261-8F1D-54528014DCB5.jpeg

• Haha! 3

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, was tied up with things the whole day and MIA from this thread I have started. Give us sometime to sort things out.

BTW, to prevent any misunderstanding on why some were mentioned, the other were not, generally I am looking at those thread I have participated and members I have interact with (via the discussion) and pick out those that I have not seen recently (the mentioned list).

There is another group, who I still see them around on MCF, but lesser participation in the last 2 - 3 months (especially after the lag in main page), and these members are the 2nd wave on my mentioned list, such as:

@13177 @Asicskk @Adrianli @Alheych @Angcheek @Atachi @Atonchia @Atrecord @awhtc @Bacteria83 @BanCoe @Beanoyip @Beehive3783 @Beregond @Blueray @boonhat_91 @cashcow @Celicar @Civic101 @Cloud9 @commonjunks @Cook123 @Ct3833 @Daniu82 @Dafansu @Discoburg @dsman @Ender @Enye @ER-3682 @flashbang @Hamburger @Inlinefour @inlinesix @ins1dious @Jamesc @Jellandross @jimmyfong @Kangadrool @Kb27 @Kyrios @Lala81 @Lotr @Mason016 @Mercury1 @mersaylee @Mhajime @Mits_jc @Mockngbrd @Mzrmazda3 @Mustank @Neutrino @No_worries @Ody_2004 @Old-driver @Optramagnum @Othello @peasant @Philipkee @Picnic06-Biante15 @PSP415 @RH1667 @Ronkovic @sake @Sdf4786k @SGMCF328 @So_nice @Solar @Soya @Sugimoto @Sx4falcon @TangoCharlie @Tedlhw @Thaiyotakamli @thebutcher @Tianmo @Theoldjaffa @therock @Toeknee_33 @Tohto @Vid @Vinceng @Volvobrick @Voodooman @Vratenza @Watwheels @Wind30 @Wolfverine @Wormee @Wt_know @Yamapi @Yeshe @yokechye @Zxcvb

And the list goes on...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19
  • Haha! 13